네트워크 경영 관련도서
교수님 최근 보시는 도서
지식경영 수업 관련 논문들
1. Tuomi, I., “Data is more than Knowledge: Implications of the reversed knowledge hierarchy for knowledge management and organizational memory”, Journal of MIS, Winter, 1999/2000.
2. Boisot M.,Cox B., “The-I-Space: a framework for analyzing the evolution of social computing”, Technovation, Volume 19, Number 9, September 1999, pp. 525-536(12).
3. Hansen, Nohria, Tierny, “What’s Your Strategy for Managing Knowledge”, HBR, Mar.-Apr., 1999.
4. A Kankanhalli, F Tanudidjaja, J Sutanto, BCY Tan, “Role of Information Technology in Successful Knowledge Management Initiatives”, Communication of the ACM, vol.46, no.9, pp. 69-73, September, 2003.
5. Mora, M., Forgionne, G.A & Cervantes-Perez, F. (2000). “Decision making support systems: Core theoretical concepts and practice implications.” In CD of Proceedings of the 3rd. SSGRR 2000 Conference, SSGRR Institute, Rome,
6. Hemant K. Bhargava, Suresh Sridhar, Craig Herrick, “Beyond Spreadsheets: Tools for Building Decision Support Systems”, IEEE Computer, March 1999.
7. Ian Watson, “Knowledge Management and Case-Based Reasoning: A Perfect Match?”. FLAIRS Conference 2001: 118-122
8. Lee, K. J., Kim, H. W., Lee, J. K., and Kim, T. H., “Case- and Constraint-Based Project Planning for Apartment Construction”, AI Magazine, vol.19, no.1, pp.13-24, Spring, 1998.
9. Lee, K., and Jeon, B., “Analysis of Best Practice Policy and Benchmarking Behavior for Government Knowledge Management,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. Vol. 3035, 70 – 79, May, 2004. – SCIE, ISSN:0302-9743
10. Lee, K., “Business Model and Governance of Policy Knowledge Service for Government Knowledge Management: A Case Study,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 3035, 27-36, May, 2004. – SCIE, ISSN:0302-9743
11. Lee, J. K., Lee, K. J., Hong, J. S., Kim, W. J., Kim, E. Y., Choi, S. Y., Kim, H. D., Yang, O. R., Choi, H. R., “DAS: Intelligent Scheduling Systems for Shipbuilding”, AI Magazine, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 78-94, Winter, 1995.
12. Lee, K. J., J. K. Lee, and S. Y. Choi, “A Spatial Scheduling System and its Application to Shipbuilding: DAS-CURVE”, Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 10, no.3/4 , pp. 311-324, 1996.
13. Lee, S. K., Lee, J. K. and K. J. Lee, “Customized Purchase Supporting Expert System: UNIK-SES”, Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 11, no. 4, pp.431-441, 1996.
14. Jin, D., Suh, Y., and Lee, K., “Generation of Hypotheses on the Evolution of Agent-Based Business Using Inductive Learning,” Electronic Markets, vol. 13, no. 1, 13-20, 2003.
15. Shin, K. and Lee, K., “Bankruptcy Prediction Modeling Using Multiple Neural Network Models”, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 3214:668–674, September, 2004.
16. Kevin C. Desouza, “Barriers to effective use of knowledge management systems in software engineering”, Communications of the ACM, v.46 n.1, January 2003.
17. William R. King , Peter V. Marks, Jr. , Scott McCoy, “The most important issues in knowledge management”, Communications of the ACM, v.45 n.9, p.93-97, September 2002.
18. Grudin, J., “Enterprise Knowledge Management and Emerging Technologies”, HICSS ’06. Proceedings of the 39th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Volume: 3, On page(s): 57a- 57a, 2006.
19. Tiwana, A. (2001). “Affinity to Infinity: Peer-to-peer Knowledge Platforms.”, Communications of the ACM, forthcoming.v.46 n.5, p.77-80, May 2003.